Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award :)

Versatile: Capable of doing many things competently.

Hmm...not sure if I deserve this award, but hey!  I will take it!  A big Thank You to Krista at I Take the Pen!  She has an amazing blog!  So check it out if you haven't already!
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you. Tell 7 things about yourself so that your readers may learn more about you and nominate 15 other newly discovered bloggers and let them know you nominated them.

Seven things about Moi.  Hmm...
1.  My left elbow can bend the other way...like the wrong way.  I broke it twice when I was younger and got this magic power from it, lol.

2.  I am a Harry Potter fanatic!  My room growing up used to be covered in posters and calendars and shelves of toys (in their original boxes of course).  Yes...I am a nerd.

3.  I met my hubby when I was 15 years old.  He's the first and only person I've kissed.  
(insert cute 'awww')

4.  One of the first stories I wrote was for a reflections contest in elementary school.  I won a medal and a journal.  It was about a hot air balloon trip.

5.  I talk to myself...a lot.  I act out scenes with my characters while I'm folding laundry or doing the dishes.  Thankfully my kids aren't old enough to tell me, "Mom, you're writing out loud again."

6.  Every Thursday night is spent curled up on the couch, glued to the TV.  Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, The Office, and Project Runway line-up.  (Don't judge me ;) )

7.  I came up with the idea for the current MS I'm writing by falling down the stairs.  My 3 year old looked down at me sitting on the landing by the door and said, "Momma, you need to be caaareful."

Now to pass on this lovely award.  I know some of you may already have it, but that's okay :)

2. Jolene Perry @ Been Writing?
4. Maggie Fechner @ Mommy's Always Write
5. Kimberly Krey @ Kimberly Krey
7. Hope Roberson @ My Protector: The Calling
9. Catherine Denton @ Winged Writer
10. Charity Bradford @ Charity's Writing Journey
11. Tara Tyler @ Tara Tyler Talks
13. Melodie Wright @ Forever Rewrighting
14. Lisa Regan @ Lisa L. Regan
15. Carrie Butler @ So, You're a Writer...

I love all of these bloggers!

Yay for awards, and everyone have a fabulous weekend!


21 comments:

  1. Thank you Cassie! What fun to read about you, and thanks for passing it along. #3 and #5 are just like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I'm flattered to be placed in such awesome blogging company. :)
    And I think you should post a photo of that elbow bending the other way. That would be, like, totally cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I appreciate it. (The Elbow thing is freaky).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award :) I love #7. I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charity: I'm glad I'm not the only one who talks to myself like that, lol :)

    Melodie: I think I may have to take you up on that...I can twist my arm around to pick up a soda can, but it'll look a little off. Hee hee.

    Lisa: Ya, it still creeps my hubby out. :)

    Angie: I have several more inspirational stories like that. Oh, the ideas that come from my clumsiness!

    And everyone...you are so welcome! And very deserving...really I love all of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jolene: You're so welcome!!! Your blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Cassie! I appreciate that. :D

    I can't believe you met your hubby when you were fifteen. That's so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome Carrie! And ya, I think it's way sweet too, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. far out facts! thanks for the award! how sweet =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Tara, and you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. THanks so much for that award!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're welcome JeffO and Kelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad I'm not the only one out there talking to myself and obsessively watching The Office! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Cassie Mae!!

    #3 - absolutely cute :-)
    #5 - right on!
    #7 - intriguing...

    Best,
    E.D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're welcome ED! I can't wait to read your seven fun facts :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. And I forgot to post the link :-)
    http://evadfarkas.blogspot.com/2011/10/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the totally awesome award, Cassie Mae! It was fun learning a bit about you. Oh, and the hubby being your one and only kiss - Darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Kim! And you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Um...big fan, BIG FAN of comments!

 

Search Away

Facebook

Twitterpation

Cassie Mae's Newsletter!

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email



DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR