Versatile: Capable of doing many things competently.
Hmm...not sure if I deserve this award, but hey! I will take it! A big Thank You to Krista at I Take the Pen! She has an amazing blog! So check it out if you haven't already!
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you. Tell 7 things about yourself so that your readers may learn more about you and nominate 15 other newly discovered bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
Seven things about Moi. Hmm...
1. My left elbow can bend the other way...like the wrong way. I broke it twice when I was younger and got this magic power from it, lol.
2. I am a Harry Potter fanatic! My room growing up used to be covered in posters and calendars and shelves of toys (in their original boxes of course). Yes...I am a nerd.
3. I met my hubby when I was 15 years old. He's the first and only person I've kissed.
(insert cute 'awww')
4. One of the first stories I wrote was for a reflections contest in elementary school. I won a medal and a journal. It was about a hot air balloon trip.
5. I talk to myself...a lot. I act out scenes with my characters while I'm folding laundry or doing the dishes. Thankfully my kids aren't old enough to tell me, "Mom, you're writing out loud again."
6. Every Thursday night is spent curled up on the couch, glued to the TV. Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, The Office, and Project Runway line-up. (Don't judge me ;) )
7. I came up with the idea for the current MS I'm writing by falling down the stairs. My 3 year old looked down at me sitting on the landing by the door and said, "Momma, you need to be caaareful."
Now to pass on this lovely award. I know some of you may already have it, but that's okay :)
1. E.D. @ (Not) Just Another Writer
2. Jolene Perry @ Been Writing?
3. Kelley @ Between the Bookends
4. Maggie Fechner @ Mommy's Always Write
5. Kimberly Krey @ Kimberly Krey
6. Angie Cothran @ Live to Write...Edit when Necessary
7. Hope Roberson @ My Protector: The Calling
8. JeffO @ The Doubting Writer
9. Catherine Denton @ Winged Writer
10. Charity Bradford @ Charity's Writing Journey
11. Tara Tyler @ Tara Tyler Talks
12. Kat @ The Sleeping Fascinator
13. Melodie Wright @ Forever Rewrighting
14. Lisa Regan @ Lisa L. Regan
15. Carrie Butler @ So, You're a Writer...
I love all of these bloggers!
Yay for awards, and everyone have a fabulous weekend!