Friday, March 30, 2012

I Just Like It When People Chase Me

Actually, that title is a big fat lie. I hate running. So forget being chased! I'm the one who just stands there and screams like an idiot.



What was this post about?

Oh right. So I'm back from vaca! But um, ya... I'm not here on my blog again today.

Before I make you chase me to where I really am, let me explain why all the guest posts and interviews in a row, lol.

Kay, so first off, I LOVE doing them. Interviews and guest posts are just like a blogging vacation and I get to be somewhere else for the day and meet some people I haven't yet and also I get supa excited when my friends jump over and pay a visit.

What was my point?

Oh yeah.

Reason why there were so many in the month of March was cuz I had to squeeze them in before April because of the A to Z! (Yay!!!) Otherwise they wouldn't have been so close together. So sorry for making you chase me all around the internet lately. But I REALLY appreciate everyone who has followed me to those blogs. Really, it means a lot. :D

Today I'm invading Elizabeth @ Use Your Words giving some blogging tips. I'LL BE THERE ALL DAY, ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS YOU LEAVE IN THE COMMENT SECTION. I'M ALL CAPS-ING THIS SO YOU READ IT, LOL.

Elizabeth is awesome people. Like WAY funny and her posts are so entertaining, so though you'll be hearing from me today over on her blog, you should follow her anyway.

And it's her blogoversary!!!! (I'm so jealous! I want one so bad! I can't wait for mine :D)

I'm also at the Dojo today, if you want to stop by and see me there, I'll be spewing some extra gooey cheese on how much I love you all and giving you the chance to do the same in the comment section.

Gosh, I'm just sending you all sorts of places!

22 comments:

Morgan said...

*bows down to the blogging goddess*

Do you and Alex C. have your own stone statues that we can worship? LOL.

Jack said...

Thanks, Cassie! Heading on over there! :)

Angela Cothran said...

I don't like running either :) I'll just walk really fast to find you.

Cassie Mae said...

Morgan: I don't know about Alex, but you know that Bull in New York? That could be my shrine! LOL.

Jack: Thanks!

Cassie Mae said...

Angie: You won't have to walk really fast to catch up with me, lol.

Jessica Salyer said...

Heading off to find you. Not running of course. :)

Kyra Lennon said...

I already caught you at Elizabeth's blog!

Hope you had a great vacation!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

So you're not really here? Tease.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And I just read Morgan's comment - funny!

Joshua said...

To Morgan: Alex's statue is a ninja, so good luck finding it. Cassie's is a Mountain Dew fountain.

Aidyl Ewoh said...

Running? I think it’s better than a lot of people give it credit for, and not quite as good as some people might want to think…
~Aidyl
www.aidylewoh.blogspot.com

Hope Roberson said...

I'll chase you :) I'll be giggling the whole time, especially when you start screaming, that will only make me laugh harder :)

Emily R. King said...

I'll chase you anywhere, Cassie Mae. So long as there's a boob slap involved. Ha!

Jessie Humphries said...

Let's see if I can follow you on all your adventures! :)

Carrie Butler said...

I'm not much of a runner, either. Maybe I'll jump on the back of one of the other people chasing you. :D

JeffO said...

Just remember - if you don't run, they can't chase you.

Annalisa Crawford said...

I'll pop over now!

Kelley said...

I'm chasing. You better run!

Lara Schiffbauer said...

I have to admit, I haven't been able to keep up with you! You're to fast for me!

Accidentalwriter said...

You're going to meet yourself coming around the corner one of these days. Must try me some of that Mountain Dew!!

Sarah Pearson said...

As usual I'm late, but I'm going over there to see if I can learn something anyway :-)

Glad you had a great holiday!

Morgan said...

Yeah... I'm blog surfing right now and came to see if I'd commented on this and I did, LOL! (I have a baaaad memory) And now I'm laughing at Joshua's Ninja statue comment ;)

 

Search Away

Facebook

Twitterpation

Subscribe by Email



DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR