Friday, April 27, 2012

A Possessed Hobbit

Doing my fears this month, in case you missed day one.

Day 24: Xavier

Rate on the scary scale from 1-10: 6

I'm a CW junkie. You are not allowed to judge me.

I watched One Tree Hill religiously during its 9 seasons. In season 6, a character was introduced that scared the crap out of me.

This post contains A LOT OF SPOILERS! If you plan on watching OTH or are in the middle of catching up or whatever, this is your warning.

First off, he's just creepy. You take a look at this guy and you know he's up to something.

Second, he totally killed off a lovable character without a drop of remorse.

Third, he beat up an even more lovable character. Like beat her so bad she was barely recognizable.

Fourth, just when you thought he was gone from the show forever, he comes back in the final season, and was the scariest of all!

He was stalking one of the mc's and every time the camera turned around, BAM! He was there and I swear I yelped every time.

He also looks like one of the hobbits on LOTR. That hobbit was cool, but here he looks like someone possessed said hobbit and terrorized the CW actresses.

He got his in the end. Tazed within an inch of his life and sent back to prison was okay I guess. But I think I'd be alright if this character had been nixed.

8 comments:

Jack said...

You fear Xavier? Okay, I can see that now :) I haven't seen the show, but definitely will check it out now that you've mentioned it!

Joshua said...

Wait...which Hobbit? Because I don't see Meriadoc, Pippin, Sam, or Frodo in that face. Honestly, he looks a lot like Andrew Wells from Buffy.

Yeah, I watched Buffy. Frickin' Joss Whedon. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?!

vic caswell (aspiring-x) said...

i've never seen the show, but sounds like one miserable creeper!

Morgan said...

You know what my first thought was when I woke up this morning? "I wonder what Cassie is afraid of today." <----No lie!

And then I hop over to your blog and see a blog hop instead and freak out until I scroll down. PHEW. ;)

Glad to know you're still scared. ;)

Shiela Calderón Blankemeier said...

LOL! Yes, I think he totally looks like Dominic Monaghan who played Merry. And totally creepy. Loved your title :)

S. L. Hennessy said...

I've never seen that show, but you're right. He DOES look like a hobbit.

Cassie Mae said...

Jack: It's a total teen soap. Just a warning, lol.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry, I've never watched it.

 

Search Away

Facebook

Twitterpation

Subscribe by Email



DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR