It must be award season, cuz they're flying around the blogosphere like no other! I received a couple more shout outs, and two of the awards I've already gotten, so I'm gonna say a BIG THANK YOU to Melissa and Laura!
Martha, (Thank you!) and score! Haven't gotten that one yet, so I'll just add it to that big huge sidebar thing that I should really think about organizing.
Alright, so these awards came with questions which I've already answered, but Melissa said she'd like to hear more random from moi. A dangerous request... but I accept!
Once the spewage starts, it's hard to stop, just sayin'.
1. I have been known by the following nicknames: Dribble, Owl, Cookie, Knuckle Dragger, Cassie Maybe, that one girl who talks to herself, and Cassandra Veronica. (Yeah, I don't remember why he called me that, but I just went with it.)
Then of course all the C-names Mark can think of :)
2. I like to tell people when they first ride with me in the car that I was in 7 car accidents within my first year of driving, just so I can see the look on their faces. But in my defense, only 5 were my fault.
3. I have an Edward poster in my basement that I sometimes forget is there, and when it's dark, that pasty white guy scares the crap out of me.
4. When singing in the car, I'll keep singing as I get out of the car. One time, I got out singing the line "I'm feeling sexy and sweet." And the guy next to me in the parking lot sang the next line. He officially became the coolest stranger ever.
5. I've woken up stark naked twice this week, and have no idea how I got that way.
Alright, I'm stopping there to try to keep this post short :) I'm working on the whole talking too much thing.
Oh, and let's give the Stylish Blogger award to...
Also, Alex should know he's an honorary recipient of all the awards I pass along, I just have no idea how many you've gotten! I think I've always assumed you just have them all already, lol.
Okay, everyone have a great weekend! Peace out! (The cool people still say that you know ;) )