Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hookers and Hangers

*First before I announce the awesomeness, I have to give a big hug and chest bump to each and every one of my followers. I wish I could all take you out to dinner or to Harry Potter world or something. I love you guys, and thanks for having my back and supporting me through all the hate spam. Gosh... let's not have that happen again, yeah?

Okay, moving on!

FFF (my lovely group blog) is hosting a blogfest!



Here are the deets. :)

We all know how important the first and last lines are in every chapter. This blogfest will hopefully get your HOOKERS and HANGERS polished making it impossible for readers to put down your book and leaving them begging for more!

On July 16th, post the first sentence from each chapter.

On July 18th, post the last sentence from each chapter.

Post as many as you like!

We will be judging everyone’s first three HOOKERS and first three HANGERS. We’ll each pick two winners (MOST ENTICING HOOKER and MOST IMPOSSIBLE HANGER) making a total of ten winners! Winners will receive a 10 page (double spaced) critique and a Friday Spotlight on FFF!



Should be fun! I'm excited for this one :)

If you wanna sign up, click HERE for the linky link thing. Hope to see all your hookers and hangers!

And spell for the day:

Mobilicorpus

24 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh, Harry Potter World! I vote Harry Potter World!

    Also, the bloghop looks really cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun. So off to sign up I go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! Oh man, I am so tempted. July, you say? *scurries off to check calendar*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday, my babe, we will meet across the field of little wannabe Hogwarts students. We will run to each other from a far and give each a proper chest bump and butt slap. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, exciting! I can't wait to get to my computer to sign up.

    *also voting for HP world

    ReplyDelete
  6. I probably won't be able to join in, but I'd be happy to mention it Friday in the Ninja News.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won't be able to join :(


    But hooray for chest bumps and Harry Potter world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am intrigued. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Signed up and ready to go. (Okay, not ready yet, but I'm on the list.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm gonna see if I can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for dinner! The blog hop sounds like fun with lots of room for creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an awesome blog hop. You guys are so creative with these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yeah! My blogfest for July. I'm so there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. Looks like we picked a good theme for a blog hop!

    And I agree with Jen. Oh the day when we can do real chest bumps and butt slaps... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw it on FFF and signed up. It sounds amazing! And it's the motivation I need to sort my unwieldy lump of text into chapters. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm already signed up. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I'm a little late to the game, but this sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm late to the party, but count me in. I am really excited.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm totally up for HP World! Hate spam? Anyone hate spamming you needs cognitive re-calibration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like a lot of fun...I can't wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete

Um...big fan, BIG FAN of comments!

 

Twitterpation

Subscribe by Email



DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR