And this cool award from Jaycee.
Granted to me because she believes I need a break from routine. Anyone feel like babysitting and writing the last little bit of my WIP? 'Cause I'll take you up on that.
Also met this awesome blogger, Sabrina, who bestowed upon me the Fabulous Blog Ribbon award. And I'm going to do the stuff for this one 'cause it sounds fun, and I didn't have anything else to do for today. (Yay for prompts!)
- Post the rules on your blog. (check)
- Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
- Name five things you love.
- Name five things you hate.
- Pass the Ribbon on to five other bloggers. Leave them a comment to notify them of this. (I'm not so good at this part. Hopefully the people I pass it to will see it if I forget to tell them, lol.)
Fabulous moments :)
When I beat up the kid on the playground when he kissed me after I threatened him not to. I was taken seriously after that.
When I learned I could blow raspberries on my boobs.
When I had newborns to blame for any gas that may have leaked out of my post-prego butt.
When I was grounded from ever mowing the lawn again after I broke the lawn mower.
When I discovered you could melt peanut butter to pour over chocolate ice cream.
Five things I love.
Beating the hubs at any video games.
Sleeping longer than 5 hours.
Five things I hate.
Being witness to awful and over the top flirting. (gag)
People who say they're fat when they're skinnier than me.
When your nipple ring snags on your shirt when you're taking it off.
(Haha! I'm totally kidding. But I bet that wouldn't feel good.)
Five bloggers who get this awesomeness:
Alex (because he gets all the awards I do.)
I suck at ending these things really suave and stuff. I need a catch phrase or something.
Pretend I said something really profound :)
Have a great weekend!