Friday, June 15, 2012

Ready to be Revealing!

I'm not flashing anyone, don't worry!

But I'm super super stoked to reveal Chantele Sedgewick's awesome awesome cover! (She gets to show it off on her birthday weekend! How cool is that??? Happy Birthday girl!) Her book comes out August 1st! Woot woot! This is a super exciting part in authorhood, let's all give her a big cyber hug and butt slap. :D



Okay...

So you ready for it???

You wanna see???

First, the blurb. Haha! I'm a tease, but you know you can just scroll down and see it at anytime.

Ash Summerland has it all–good looks, popularity, and the best grades at The Academy of Magical Beings. Ready to complete his last assignment in order to graduate, Ash is confident he will get the apprenticeship he wants. When he opens the letter from the Council, he is shocked to discover he has been assigned to apprentice Lady Shenelle, Keeper of Happy Endings. A.K.A. the head fairy godmother. Ash is forced to grant three wishes to a troubled human girl named Kendall, and ultimately give her a "happy ever after". But Kendall turns out to be more than he bargained for. Still grieving over her father's death, Kendall doesn't want anything to do with him. And worst of all, she doesn't believe in happy endings.

Sounds awesome, right??

Apparently, I love question marks today.

Okay, here we go!

The reveal! Curtains open!


Oh my gosh! I love it, don't you guys? I think it looks hecka awesome! So excited for you girl!

Okay, so if you wanna add this book to your list on Goodreads (I know you want to) go ahead and click right HERE.

Big congrats to Chantele and the spell of the day will be dedicated to you my dear. :)

Orchideous!

18 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations to Chantele!

Kyra Lennon said...

Beautiful cover! :D

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I love the cover!!!!! That is one hot fairy. :)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

THANK YOU!! And I appreciate the butt slap. ;)

Tasha Seegmiller said...

I'm just thinking that fairies may never be the same again.

Hope Roberson said...

Love, love, LOVE that cover! Congrats Chantele!

Meredith said...

Yay! It's so cute! I'm so excited for Chantele!

Emily R. King said...

WOOT, WOOT! Love it!

prerna pickett said...

the story sounds awesome and the cover looks awesome!

Suzi said...

I haven't read many fairy books, but I don't imagine too many have boys. That so breaks the stereotypes and is pretty cool.

Matthew MacNish said...

I thought the first picture was the cover, and I was wondering where the title was.

T. Drecker said...

Great cover! Got to love that fairy.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Congrats Chantele. You also have the same name as my Aunty. Anyway, the cover's great and the blurb has me super excited.

Donna K. Weaver said...

I saw this on Peggy's blog. Love the cover! And I want to read the book.

Leigh Covington said...

bahahaha! No flashing? Ah - come on! LOL!
I love this! Chan's cover is so great!!! I'm so excited for her!

ilima said...

That is a fantastic cover. Congrats to Chantele.

Marta Szemik said...

That's an awesome cover! I love the name Ash:)

Lisa Regan said...

Congrats to Chantele! Great cover and the book sounds awesome! Wishing her much success with it!

 

Twitterpation

Subscribe by Email



DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR